2015年4月26日日曜日

Days 4+5 in Tokyo~ Nakano Broadway & Neko Cafe!



-26.4.15 -

Sunny Day in Jerusalem


Today we got back to school from our vacation and I don't know how to deal with it:| I hate school.+
So I thought I'll do another post to make the time go faster lol. how sad:P
Anyway today I'll post about days 4 and 5 in Tokyo^^


On day 4 I went to Takeshita in the morning for some [more] shoppingXD then I met Nettan and we went to Shinjuku~

My outfit with my novelty bag from Ank Rouge <3

Top - Spinns
Bottom - Harajuku
Shoes - WEGO
Hat -  Allenbi
Fluffy Bracelets - WEGO
Socks - ?

Fairies!


That poster killed me. w w

In the evening Nettan took me to Nakano Broadway~
Pretty pink lights*0*

It is suck a cool place! in that street there are many small shops and many many cute and cheap clothes :D

Peko chan!


The Beatles*___________*

Inside there are many many MANDARAKE stores and a lot of old rare toys~ I love it! a lot of Doraemon, Sailor Moon and other old school manga items:>

When we got back to Shibuya we saw Manya at Shibuya station and took a photo with her^^

She was so beautiful and sweet and after we saw her she tweeted something really sweet about us and how happy she was that we recognized her^^ cuteT_T

After that we took Purikura and then went to eat dinner~

We went to Shabu Shabu place in Shibuya~ it is like the best meal ever siriously.


I ate A LOT. T_T

Then after this endless dinner I rolled myself back home.


The next day we went to Ikebukuro to Neko Cafe!^^

 Cream melon pan & Banana soy milk



Sakura in Shibuya station

We went to Ikebukuro and met Emily, and then went to the Neko cafe, but we had to go into that cute Sanrio store on our wayXD

XDDD

That's me.

At the Neko Cafe!
Everything was sooooooo so cute!!T_T


I love catsT_T

I really wanted to squeeze them but they said to be gentle with the cats so I had to restrain myselfXD







That thing! On the catalog they said the staff wanted something ugly but cute so they took himT_T




Even the toire was cuteXD


After an hour we had to go out to we went to meet Maya at Ueno park to do some Hanami in the evening~
On our way we did Purikura at a SEGA station so Nettan took out that Gudetama for me*_*




Top - Nakano Broadway
Necklace - DIVA
Socks - ברוריה
Shoes - H&M


At Ueno on our way to the park~

Beautiful Sakura at night


Of course we brought some foodXD




It was really fun to do Hanami in the evening actually^^ it has a different feeling then Hanami in daylight~ all the lamps are so beautiful~

And again for some small stuff that I bought~

From Okadaya

Daiso



Takeshita
I love that angry cat makeup bagXD my best buy in JapanXDDD 

Donqi

The name killed meXDDD

So That's it for today~ there is a break soon so I'll finish here and put more new stuff on the next post^^

So I wish everyone a great week and I hope the weekend will come fast:P

Love,

GeorgiePiyo

5 件のコメント:

  1. Oh my gosh looks like you had so much fun! I'm so jealous that you got to meet Manya ;_;

    返信削除
    返信
    1. She was so sweet! not like other models that I've met actually:(

      削除
  2. You look so cute in every picture!
    And oh my gosh i'm so jealous Manya is such a babe <3

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you so much!^^
      And yeah she was perfect in RL it's crazy how beautiful and small like a doll she looked!!

      削除
  3. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    FadoExpress là một trong những top công ty chuyển phát nhanh quốc tế hàng đầu chuyên vận chuyển, chuyển phát nhanh siêu tốc đi khắp thế giới, nổi bật là dịch vụ gửi hàng đi nhậtgửi hàng đi pháp và dịch vụ chuyển phát nhanh đi hàn quốc uy tín, giá rẻ

    返信削除