2015年11月5日木曜日

Claire's birthday event & Some school coords!


Good morning!

I cannot believe I'm doing it, posting day after day! I'm so happy I'm not being lazy atm~
just gonna make myself a quick cup of coffee and starting that post~


Ok I'm back lol XD
So I'm at home cause starting late, I have an afternoon work shop today, I have to remember it when I'll get dress:|
In today's post I'll tell you about Claire's b-day event and also post some school outfits^^

So Claire's birthday event was on Friday a week before Halloween^^ 

Everyone met in FAUCHON in Sarona and it was so fancy and pink and perfect omgT_T 
I really liked that place! I've been to FAUCHON when we we're in Paris but this is the first time eating there ever:D everything is so elegant!

This was my outfit~ Onee gal style^^

Shirt...Shimamura
Skirt...Lip Service
Shoes...TOGO
Bag...Liz Lisa
Bracelet...A present from Nofar^^

My make~

Pink!<3

With Claire & Ann while waiting for everyone to arrive lol

I was really going all the way lol ordering the Parisian breakfast~ omg help

It was perfect though.
Those little jars were jam and something like milky-honey-yummy-spread XD
I donnuXD

Even the coffee is perfect


After we ate the staff brought Claire 2 plates of macarons on the house for her birthday!^^
So cute!

With the pretty birthday girl<3

With Annki<3

With Minniettan:D
3>

After that half of us went to Nettan's and half to Azrieli, I went with the second half- Moepi, Mayu & Claire to Azrieli, and while Mayu & Claire went to look at FOREVER21 Moepi & I had our 4948350 coffee at Aroma lol
Like the grumpy boyfriendsXD
Then we all had to go home~ it was a really fun meeting^^!
Also Claire said she liked my present and I was super happy cause I like bringing friends stuff the need and want!<3


And for some school outfits from last week and this week.


Shirt...Spinns
Skirt...Tralala
Socks...Bruria Dizingoff Center
Shoes...Renuar

~


Denim onepiece...FOREVER21
Shirt...Castro
Cardigan...Shimamura
Tights...DollKiss
Shoes...Shinjuku ALTA
Hat...תחנה מרכזית ת"א

~


Shirt...Shimamura
Skirt...Harajuku
Cardigan...Ank Rouge
Tote bag...Ank Rouge
Socks...tutu Anna
Shoes...NO FAIL Harajuku
Hair clip...שוק הכרמל

~

 Tshirt...DURAS
Shorts...Pinky Girls
Cardigan...Dizingoff Center
Shoes...H&M
Beatles bag<3...Present from my dad:D



One last thing~
Mayu chan made a clip for us and it's sooooo cuteT_T I love it!!!<3
I love you gals so much.





And now I have to goT_T
I'm working today after school and I think I'll finish really late cause it's Thursday night-_- my god. I hope it will be ok. The only thing I can think about is that I'm going to my parents house tomorrow<3


So I wish you all a good day!

Love,

GeorgiePiyo

1 件のコメント: