2015年12月15日火曜日

Today & Yesterday's Code and Gets!^^


Hi Hi!


Today I woke up thinking I have a long day at school and then my morning class was canceled:DDDD So much happiness.
I found out about it in the bus station lol so good thing that I didn't catch the bus~ I went back home and soon I need to go out again.


Today's outfit in Amekaji againXD
I don't know why I wear so much Amekaji lately, But I really like it:D
I was wearing the new cardigan my mom bought me^^

Cardigan...FOX
Skirt...Second hand store [דיזינגוף סנטר]
Tights...My mom's
Boots...off brand
Scarf...off brand [תחנה מרכזית ת"א]
Ponpons shushu...TOTEN

This is the cardigan^^ I love it so much! 
I took size 2 cause I wanted it to be a little loose~

Point!
G-for Georgie!:D Or Georgia lol

Point!


Yesterday's coord was way more casual cause it was so rainy and cold in the morning:O

Knit...off brand [ת' מרכזית ת"א]
Pants...H&M
Shoes...Shinjuku ALTA

For dinner yesterday we went to eat Hummus and I took one with eggplants<3333
It was really yummy and I was so full after thatT_T



 And some new gets~
Another knit my mom got me^^
It's so cute and fluffy and I love those pearls & stones!


Wool headband from a local store in Jerusalem, And cute fluffy gloves Innu got me!^^ Thanks Innu chan!:D
 You can also use touch screens with the gloves on so cool~~~

Also I got those two little carpets for my apartment~ Rilakkuma<333
This one is for the bathroom

And this one for the kitchen:D

I also wanted to show you my new dress but I forgot to take a pic and I need to finish the post and go out soonT_T Tomorrow I promise!!!


I have so much homework today ugh.
 At least tomorrow I'm finally going to do m nails and on then one more day and it's weekend lol. I work on Thursday and Saturday this week. 
I hope everyone has a great day!<3

Love,

GeorgiePiyo

3 件のコメント:

  1. You look so cute! I love your hair in the first pic! Seriously adorable!

    返信削除
  2. You look so cute! I love your hair in the first pic! Seriously adorable!

    返信削除
  3. Amekaji suits you really well, so I'm not surprised that you wear it so lot lately!!^^
    Looking forward to seeing your nails <3

    返信削除