2016年4月5日火曜日

Innu's Birthday Event, Outfits & Gets!



Hi Hi!

How are you today?
It's such a beautiful sunny day here~ I love spring!
Exactly a year ago I was in Tokyo as I can see everyday in the 'On this day' page on FB T_T But I love spring everywhere lol

In today's post- Innu's birthday event, Some outfits and also some gets!


So For Innu's birthday we went to a Karaoke club in Tel Aviv^^

This was my outfit:

[I didn't take the pic in the same day since it was too dark but I have this one from a photoshoot for GalVIP I did so~]

Top...Zoya
Sukapan...FOREVER21
Shoes...TOGO and stones clips from Alliexpress
Knit...Lux Rose

And this was my make~ Wearing new lenses that you can't see cause of bad lighting:(

And my actual hairstyle of that day~

At the Karaoke room with Innu the birthday princess:D

It was so funny! I have TONS of videos that I'm not going to post XDDDD

Akipoyo team!

And after we left the Karaoke club






yes.


We have to go there againXD It's such a great place and there are so many songs you can choose:D 
I hope we will go again soon~~~




And for some gets:


Finally that Datura knit that I wanted:D
It's now a little too hot to wear it but maybe in the evening....

JSG jacket! My first JSG item ever!:D

And finally a Gilfy jacket<33 I want so many Gilfy stuff T0T

And also Innu gave this cute My Melo bell:D 
Thank you so much!<3



And and and
Outfits!


Sweatshirt...FOREVER21
Outer...TNT
Skirt...central station TLV
Shoes...Shinjuku ALTA
Socks...Harajuku
Necklace...DIVA
Hat...off brand

~


Sweatshirt...Spinns
Skirt...Snidel
Socks...DollKiss
Hat...from Rome

Point~ 

~


Knit...Pull&Bear
Jacket...TNT
Denim dress...FOREVER21
Boots...off brand
Socks...life
Hat...off brand
Buttons...FOX

~


Cardigan...Central station TLV
Pants...Tally Weijl
Hat...off brand
Boots...off brand
Bag...WC

Fluffy hair!^^

~


Plaid onepiece...Second hand
Sweatshirt...eBay
Socks...Jaffa st. Jerusalem
Shoes...off brand
Ribbon hair accessory...Tokyo Disney Resort

Point!

This outfit was inspired by Hikapu's outfit here~^^

I really like the color combination of red and hot pink~ I never thought I would!



So that's it for today's post^^
I'm working tonight again but there is still time~ I did sol much laundry today that my whole apartment is full of drying clothesXDDDD


I wish you all a great day!


Love,

GeorgiePiyo


4 件のコメント:

  1. Ah! It definitely does look like you all had a wonderful time! Looks really fun! It is quite amazing really how the "feeling" of your circle resembles the ones from Japan!(Does that make sense? XD)
    Ohh that plaid onepiece is quite an amazing thrift shop find! I also really like your sporty shoes from shinjuku ALTA. so chunky and cute :>

    返信削除
  2. I missed your blog! Glad you got your laptop fixed :) I get a lot of inspiration from your blog!

    返信削除
  3. You guys look like you had a lot of fun during and after karaoke haha <3

    返信削除
  4. Happy birthday Innus!! I hope she had a great time with her friends. For my little daughter’s birthday which is on 15th of next month, we have booked one of her favorite event space. I hope she along with her friends enjoy there.

    返信削除