2016年4月7日木曜日

Purim party, Second hand gets & Outfits!



How are you guys today?^^
I still at my parents house, So happy that I have my laptop~ Coming here with the mini laptop was a nightmare~
So in today's post: Purim party with Innu, Second hand gets and outfits^^
Soon I'll be able to make posts about more recent stuff lol I just hate that It's not chronological so I'm doing those posts first lol
OCD<\3


So! Purim in a holiday where you dress in costumes and there are many costume parties, mainly street parties all over the country:D It's like Halloween but without the scary part. Mostly drinking and wearing costumes lol.
So this year I went with Innu to her work party that was awesome!! I had so much funXDD 
Innu was dressed up as a policewoman and I was a cowgirlXDD


We had guns.


I killed myself 574938679 times during the partyXD


Switch!

We stayed until the very end and then I went back to Jerusalem~ I found out that it's so much easier and faster to get from Jerusalem to Tel Aviv on weekends lol but so much more expansive.



Since I did the Imechen to Amekaji gyaru I'm trying to find items in second hand stores cause I found that they have a lot of denim, corduroy and plaid there in very good prices~ Usually a denim skirt will be something between 60~150 NIS and I found those 2 for 30 NIS each!



The white one is a little short but I really liked the back so I had to buy it lol~ Maybe when I lose some weight I'll feel more comfortable with itT_T

Also! I found those 2 jackets again in 30 NIS each and I'm totally inlove with both of them<3


I'm so happy! I have to go thee again and find some more cute Amekaji items^^
There are many cute second hand stores in Jerusalem actually, And for some reason I like them better then second hand stores in Tel Aviv. Not only cause they're cheaper but also the clothes are more.. I donnou~


Anyway!
Hare are some recent outfits!


Cardigan...Allenby st. TLV
Skirt...FOX
Boots...off brand
Bag...TOPSHOP
Hat...Valentine's High

~


Dress...H&M
Cardigan...Murua
Socks...Bruria
Shoes...H&M

~


Cardigan...Allenby st. TLV
Tshirt...Beegood
Jacket...second hand
Boots...NEWS
Shushu...TOPTEN

~


Knit...from Moepi
Skirt...Tally Weijl
Shoes...Scoop
Black tights
Necklace...TOPTEN

Point~



~


Tshirt...Beegood
Skirt...FOX
Boots...crocs
Hat...TOPTEN

This outfit was inspired by Tsubasa in this pic:

Also, I REALLY WANT that hat she's wearing in the top picT_T
This is like my all times favorite period of TsubasaT__________T
333333>




And for dessert:



Me without makeup<3




Well, Tomorrow we're going to the beach and also I hope we will go to ICEBERG ice cream again cause they have limited Japanese flavors and I tried them today, They are amazing! There is a big event for it tomorrowXD
So~ that's it for today!



Love,

GeorgiePiyo  

2 件のコメント:

  1. Can you do some tips on layering clothes? Because you are really good at it!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you!<333
      And that's a great idea for a special post!^^ Gonna try and make one!:33

      削除