2016年6月8日水曜日

Gyarusa meeting with lots of shopping! [And home picnic:D]


Hi!^^
How are you today?
I just finished dying my hair and I wanted to make a new post about a Gyaru sa meeting we had some time ago:D And all the shopping I did that day lol


So we met in Tel Aviv as always, At first I met Innu and then Nettan came and we went to Landwer for coffee:D

My make~


Top...Allenby st
Skirt...Sneep Dip
Shoes...TOGO
Bag...Shimamura 
hello Kitty X Rady doll
Necklace...TOPTEN

With Innu and a fake coffee cupXD

We went to do some shopping but Nettan didn't feel so well so she went home and Innu and I went to Dizingoff Center to check out Laline stuffXD

Then we went to do more shopping lol and then Mayu joined us and we went to eat lunch^^

We ate at Landwer [again lol] and I ate something called "Pink tomatoes sauce" which is tomato sauce with a liiiiiiiiittle bit of cream in it and it was PERFECT.


PaparazziXD

Then after some more shopping [!] I went to meet Nofar that was in Tel Aviv at the time and we met also with Amir and had yogourt:D



And this is all I bought:

10 NIS

15 NIS

10 NIS each

10 NIS

10 NIS

20 NIS

The pineapple hair accessory is actually from FOREVER21 but I took a pic of it cause I didn't have one. The make up bag was 10 NIS and the necklace was 5? 2? I don't rememberXD

And everything is perfectT_T Only 10 nis wtf??? I can't understand why would I go to a mall with gets like thisXD


Also I forgot to post about a picnic that I did with Hatuli some time ago:D
We made all the food and then the weather sucked so we did a picnic at homeXD


On a blanket on the floorXDD
It was fun we watched reality shows and ate all the food lol
Also we had a yummy rice porridge dessert with papaya:D
Now I'm hungryT_T


Lately I feel like posting a lot, I don't know why~ I don't think it's cause I bored lol
I maybe feel very inspired? I can't explain~ 
Also lately I really wish there were more Israeli bloggers like there used to be~ There are only a few now, For example Mayu & Nettan don't ever post anymore and I miss the times where we all had Israblogs and used to blog a lotT_T ugh 
We need more bloggers here.


47.1 kg
T_T

~

So with that I'm gonna go and make me a cup of coffee then maybe watch some CSI until my mom comes backXD
Have a lovely day everyone!

Love,

GeorgiePiyo


3 件のコメント:

  1. זה באמת עצוב שאף אחד לא מעדכן כבר בבלוגים...
    אבל כיף שאת מעדכנת
    ואיך משעמם לך?? אין לכם הגשות עכשיו?

    返信削除
  2. ואולי תעשי פוסט מתכונים?
    הכל נראה ממש ממש טעים *_*

    返信削除
    返信
    1. האמת שלי ספציפית אין הגשות כי אני לא בבצלאל יותר:)
      ואולי אני באמת צריכה:O חתולי ישמח לעשות איתי פוסט מתכוניםXD

      ותודה על התגובה^^

      削除