2016年6月25日土曜日

Movie date with Mayuminnie^^



In yesterday's post I wrote about the Israeli Gyaru meetup^^ So After everyone had to go I went to sleep at Mayu's house:D We planned to go to the movies the day after~

When we got to her house first of all we spent some time with her cute dogs:D
Chibi Lulu<33

With my new pajama!

We watched 'Inside Out' and ate dinner and then we went to sleep~~

In the morning we got dressed and went to the mall and to the movies!:D

My make~



Top...H&M
Skirt...FOREVER21
Shoes...WEGO
Hat...Customized
Necklace...TNT
Bag...WC
Bracelets...off brand

Point!

Another hat I made^^ I have a few of those in different colors now:D


Point!


Mayu finished her make!:D


Puppies!T_T 



PiyoMinnie<3

In the car on our way~



Mayu's car in My Melo themedXD

At the mall we ate Kiyortush and coffee

:O

Hello there!
Mayu's new friend at the pet shop

We went to watch 'Finding Dori'!:D


I LOVED the movie!!!
Of course I will always love the first one better but this one is also so cute and funny and adorableT0T Go and watch it!!!


My gets from the mall~

Denim bikini from TOPTEN for 50 nis

Summer accessories:D

And a new friendship bracelet:D


After the movie I bought Hatuli a small yummy present [Dried pineapple lol] and then Mayu drove me to the bus station, And it was SO HOT and I waited for 49858983 yearsT_T god.
But besides that I had a great time that day:D I can't wait to see my gals again this week<3


This week's planes:
Work a lot
Go to see Hatuli and his band
Sleepover at Innu's
Go to the beach
and
.
.
.
My birthdayT__T Which is the scariest part of my week:X
But it will be fun I guess:P

So, See you next post!

Love,

GeorgiePiyo

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿