2016年6月28日火曜日

Recent Gets!


Hi Hi!

What a lazy day..

I woke up late cause I worked late yesterday and went to sleep at 4 amT_T It was like that for the last 3 days:(( Also I'm working tonight.. But at least starting tomorrow I have a long weekend off and lots of fun things to do:>


Wanted to share some recent gets and random stuffXD

So first of all~ This Liz Lisa top that I wanted for a very long timeXD


It's really old collection and it had the old Liz Lisa tag:D The whiteXbrown one! I love itT_T It's so old school<33 This top always reminded me the stuff that they wear on 'Gals!' so I can't wait to coord it:D



Also some presents I got from Nettan:D
This one I got in exchange of a mokomoko pink jacket I gave her^^
It's a d.i.a tank top and It's so summer ish and beautiful I can'tT0T


Also~ It's like Yun's!:D
She probably doesn't wear it anymore though...<_<

And Also! Nettan gave me some makeup that she didn't use and I neededXD
I was looking for a very orange lip gloss and she had one that she didn't want so she gave it to me^^ Also a peach orange lipstick and an eyebrow mascara:D Yay!^^
Thank you so much!<3


And some random stuff..

When I went to visit my sister.. lol Rilakkuma gone wild

AdorableT-T

We're cool \m/ with our sunglasses!


I don't feel like sitting at home all day:(
 I already watched the last ep of GOT so I have nothing to do lol

I think I'm gonna go and look for some diy stuff in the city and be productive.
Wish me luckXD

Have a great day everyone<3

Love,

GeorgiePiyo

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿