2016年7月6日水曜日

Akipoyo Home Meeting!


How are you today?
I feel a lot better then the days before~ Today Hatuli and I did a picnic and it was so fun and cheered me up^^ But I'll tell you about it next time!
In today's post I'll tell you about the last Akipoyo meeting:D


We met at Ramat HaSharon and we went to Innu's house~ We don't usually do Indoor meetings, It's fun actuallyXD
So Innu and Mayu came to meet me at the bus station and take me to Innu's house.


On our way~ I love the palm trees<3

yes

My outfit~ Kinda casual yet not TOO casualXD

Dress...Allenby st.
Shoes...GALSTAR
Black top...FOREVER21
Accessories...off brand


PiyoBee!

 

Drinking fancy wineXD

Mayu and I played a little with SNOW appXDD






After a while Nettan joined us and we watched old gal videos of Suzu and Tsubasa and T_________T.... It was so nostalgic~~~
You can get so much inspiration from those videos! I watch them all the time! I wish I could find the videos I used to watch of gals introduce their outfit I remember it was with Kanako & Romihi, Chika & Chie.. What was that?? I can't find it anymore!!:((
Anyway~ It got pretty late and Mayu and Nettan had to go home, But I had a sleepover at Innu's so we had a little singing session together [Milky Bunny duh] and then some Anime songs that reminded me of the anime 'Golden Boy' so we watched the first episode and it was as funny as I 
rememberedXD lol I have to watch it again!


Then we went to sleep cause we wanted to go shopping in the morning:D

Also I got presents from Innu lol 
She gave me that knit that she didn't want anymore and also that GORGEOUS Strip Cabaret brochure

I really want to get something from themT_T And they're not even that expansive!!
There are major sales at 109 now.. Or is it over? That Arianna Grande thingy.. I need to check it out!


So tomorrow I'm going to my parents house and it's Tanbata~ There is a Tanabata event that the Japanese embassy is doing but my mom said she can't come with me:(( So I won't goT0T I really wanted to, I love Tanabta<333
:((((((((((((((

On Friday I'm going with Innu to Beauty City event and we will finally do our Delyle Noir twinning that we planned for 6 months or so XDD
Who else is coming on Friday?

So see you tomorrow!

Love,

GeorgiePiyo

2 件のコメント:

  1. העברת לי את הזמן בתור לרופאה 😜
    אתן יפהפיות..גם בתור ראש ביצה 😊
    וכיף לראות שאתן שומרות על חברות כזאת למרות המרחקים ביניכן
    אאוטפטים הורסים..לא יאמן שהשמלה הזאת מאלנבי 😮
    נשיקות ❤🎀👄

    返信削除
  2. העברת לי את הזמן בתור לרופאה 😜
    אתן יפהפיות..גם בתור ראש ביצה 😊
    וכיף לראות שאתן שומרות על חברות כזאת למרות המרחקים ביניכן
    אאוטפטים הורסים..לא יאמן שהשמלה הזאת מאלנבי 😮
    נשיקות ❤🎀👄

    返信削除