2016年7月12日火曜日

Beauty City 2016!

Hi Hi!^^

Last Friday I went with Innu to the Beauty City event in Tel Aviv!
It's a yearly event that goes on for 4 days and it's about beauty and makeup:D


Dress...Delyle Noir
Shoes...off brand
Shoe clips...Aliexpress
Necklace...Gili's

Makeup~

And hair:D


Innu and I finally did the Twining that we wanted to do for so long!:D Delyle twins<3

At the event~

PiyoBee

I love that dress so muchT_T





Giant lipstick in the middle of the roomXD



After fixing makeup:D


When I was in Tokyo last time they had this dress in the 109 store and I wanted it so much but it was very expansiveT_T Then it was on sale in the web shop!:D So I had to buy it and Innu got hers in the GW sales at 109 so yayXD




Also had the same circle lenses:D



We shared a Cinnabon<3



Over all it was nice but I wish the concept was more interesting like the past few years~ I didn't notice any crazy sales on any brand except Essence that had buy 1 get 2 for freeXD


Essence eyeshadow palette
Essence lipgloss
Baby Lips lip balm
Batiste hair spray
Also got the Beauty City 2016 bag!
D:


Any one else was at Beauty City this year? What did you get?XD

I'm now waiting for the laundry and I'm bored lol

Might post again after I finish with itXDDDD

C ya!


Love,

GeorgiePiyo


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿