2016年7月27日水曜日

いってきま~す!

Good morning!


Today there is a big event~!
[FB Event here]

Harajuku fashion walk Israel and Harajukufest event!^^
I'm so excited!:DD
Unfortunately I won't take part at the walk cause I'm on the fashion show that will be at the event and it's so hot outsideT_T Last year I did both and my hair was so flat after the walk:((
Anyways!
I'm now getting ready and already finished my makeup so I'm on a break~


I basically did my hair yesterday [curled it and did the bangs too] but I need to fix it today again~
I wanted lots of volume so I'll have to take all the stuff with me to fix again before the show:O


I also did new nails for the event!:D

I'm doing Amekaji Gyaru at the fashion show so I did pastel America nails:D
I'm gonna wear my new Holy Gal salopette and it's gonna be too hot after so I'll change to another lighter outfit^^



I'm so nervous!
After the show there will be a QA panel and I hope I'll won't be too embarrassed XD
I will be, But I'll do my bestXD

Also check out my Vine for live videos!:D
@GeorgiePiyp


So now I'm gonna finish getting ready!
Hope to see you there!<3

Love,

GeorgiePiyo

2 件のコメント:

  1. היית כה יפה ומתוקה על המסלול :) באמת
    אוף הלוואי שאמצא מסלסל שיעשה לי בייבליס נורמלי, זה פשוט לא מחזיק עלי מעמד

    שיהיה שבוע נפלא
    <3

    返信削除