2016年7月21日木曜日

Summer Picnic!



How are you today? weekend is coming and I feel weird cause the week went so fest:O
Today I wanted to tell you about the picnic that Hatuli & I did a while ago:D
We went to the park near our house and it was a very sunny day and I had a lot of fun^^

My picnic code~

Shirt...Lucci
Tank...second hand from Mayu
Skirt...Snidel
Shoes...Harajuku
Hair accessory...SBY
Other accessories...TOPTEN, H&M

Good morning



Especially for our picnic Hatuli bought my love~ Kewpie!<333
T_T

We made 2 different kinds of spring rolls and Inarizushi:D


KEWPIE GIRL

Yummy:D

Hatuli<3



lol



XDDD

It was really nice in the spot we chose:D I want to do another picnic already!





45.8 kg



Very short up cause I have some stuff to do before I go to work today (I work a little earlier then usual), Maybe I'll manage to make another short post before I go, But if not, see you tomorrow!^^



Love,

GeorgiePiyo

2 件のコメント:

  1. Your outfit is really cute! Reminds me of a marshmallow! ♥
    And oohhh the picnic! The food looks so good...actually it makes me a tiny bit hungry :(

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thanks sweetheart!<33
      And Actually I just woke up and I feel like having InrizushiXDD omg

      削除