2016年9月25日日曜日

Couple Twinning~!



How are you today?
I'm at hope after I slept for 49598 hours cause yesterday was such a long day:OO

Two weeks ago I went on a breakfast date with Hatuli^^ I'm happy that lately we get to do special things together even though we're so busy~

Hatuli and I did a twin look with Mickey Mouse prints:D


Code~ Casual Amekaji

Dress...Disney
Bag...Cher
Shoes...off brand
Hat...King George st.

I bought those shoes for 50 nis at Yaffo st in Jerusalem^^

My make~ No bottom lashes this time



We went to a place in Beit HaKerem in Jerusalem that called "Efaim"~ we had a delicious breakfast^^



On our way home:

Baby Hatuli

We went to run some errands in the city before going home~



So... I didn't want to admit this, But fall s almost hereT_T
I really don't want summer to end but you can feel that it's not so hot anymore [especially here in Jerusalem] and I really want to go to the beach a few times before summer REALLY ends and I can embrace fall~

So that's it for today's post~
Wish you all a great day!

Love,

GeorgiePiyo

1 件のコメント:

  1. Ahhhh you're always so cute! <3 I love all of your looks! You're such an inspiration to me~ And the edited photos were funny XD
    Kieli~♥

    返信削除