2016年9月18日日曜日

Israeli Gyaru Meetup #4~!


Hi Hi!

How are you today? I hope your weekend was fun^^

Today I wanna post about the last Israeli Gyaru meeting in Dizingoff Center!:D
It was supposed to be a big meeting but in the end we were a few, Yet it was really fun and I'm always happy to see the gals!:D

My outfit theme was colorful summer:P

Makeup~~

Top lashes- Diamond lash beauty eye
Bottom- From Donqi:P [Also you can get this kind of lashes at eBay:O] 

Hair~
Pretty random, Cause I wanted to do something else that didn't work out lol

Outfit~

Top...MarpleQ
Pants...TFS
Belt chain...Ma*rs
Shoes...GALSTAR
Bag...Disney Store Paris [Since I was 7 or somethingXD]
Accessories...offbrand\TOPTEN

Point!
My beloved MarpleQ top<33

Also my earring^^



Here I Go!

Next to disc center:DD

Olga, Noy & Almog

Noy chan<3

:OO

Cold coffee at Cofix!

Saw this bag at Bruria and.......


Noy did Almog's nails and I did Olga's nails!:D

Mickey!:D

Next meetup we'll do it again so if anyone interested tell us!^^




In the afternoon Einav joined us<3

Fake glasses, Fake glasses everywhere~


All of us<3






In the evening we went for accessory shopping at TOPTEN~ Of course TOPTEN kids had better stuff lol
Noy & I got friendship necklaces!:D

333>

Also They found something they thought I'd like: Colorful rubber bracelets:D Einav bought one package and each girl picked the colors she wants and then I bought a whole one to myself lolXD

U S A G I

We finished the meet up at McDonald's and I ate ice cream:D And also Nettan finished working so she joined us!^^\

With Noy<3


The meet up was super fun! I can't wait till the next one and actually we really need to find a date already~



Now I'm gonna get ready to workT_T Tomorrow Mayu and I have a date in Tel Aviv:D
yay!

So have a lovey evening everyone!


Love,

GeorgiePiyo


2 件のコメント: