2016年11月1日火曜日

Akipoyo X Halloween party!


Hi Hi~!

So, Yesterday I thought I'll have time for another post about the Halloween party but then... Bojack Horseman. I can't resistXD


So on Thursday we went to Oban Koban to celebrate Mayu's birthday!^^


We all ate Ramen and it was really fun:D Also I met Moe after forever~~
Innu and I drank yummy cocktails~

lol

lol2

Then after dinner Mayu, Noy, Innu & I went to put on our Halloween costumes and do our make but we didn't have a proper bathroom to do it in so we did everything in the street XDDDD ww

Almost ready~~

Zombie Barbie Squad!



We all used Innu's wigsXD She has many blond ones XDDDD


Also, Noy & I with our very original candy corn nails lol

Barbie Dolls

We went to Mayu's car and we drank a little before going to the partyXD

Yoppa-


Chu~





Nonde nondenonde


The real face


Then we took a taxi to Florentin and went to the party that was weird at first but then the music got better and also we drank a little more lol so it was funXD





Innu and I lost it it was hilarious

Also, The club had some weird stuff in it.


Yoppaaaaaaaa

Then we went back to Mayu's car cause she had to go home and Innu, Noy & I waited till the buses will start again
It was really cold but somehow I don;t really remember being cold lol I only remember feeling sickT_T

Innu with her new KigurumiXD


Then each one left to her bus and I got home at 7:30 am T0T
But it was really fun!:D Can't wait till next year! Also, We still have a Christmas party to go to this year so... ww

So bye bye for now~!

Love,

GeorgiePiyo

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿