2016年11月3日木曜日

Icon 2016~!



Hiiiii

I actually somehow FORGOT to post abut Icon! That's so weird!
I guess I was so busy I didn't even notice:OO

SO few weeks ago was a big event in Tel Aviv- Icon festival!
I went with my gyarusa and we also did an Israeli Gyaru meet up there:D

My look~ JK Piyo!

Aaaand I did a Threening [like twinning in 3~ A word by NoyXD] of Kogyaru with Innu & Noy<3

 



Seifuku...Panda Shop [Noy's shop^^ You can get them in pastel colors:D]
Loose Socks...Donqi
Shushu...central station Jerusalem
Shoes...Central Station tlv

Yaniv & Noga taking pics of us taking a pic:D

Israeli gyaru meet!<3

With Noy, Or & Almog^^

Or<3

PiyoMinnie!<3


Innu's heart is upside down wwww

Photo & edit by Or :D

Minnie chan<33

Waah~~

Zombie JK

ew XDD


Looking at guys playing basketball

Seifuku!

Noy gave me Gudetama mango flavored candy^^



Akipoyo!

Then
Suddenly

BAUNSU PARIPIIIIIIIII



In the evening we all went to Sarona and ate dinner at Landwer^^
I'm happy I got to see everyone cause we didn't have a meeting for so long!!!
Cause of all the holidays and stuff..... BUT! We have a date for our next Israeli gyaru meetup!
And it's Halloween theme:D
9.11 Wednesday
At Dizingoff Center
Center gals are getting creepyyyy

come meet us there!:D

Bye bye for now!

Love,

GeorgiePiyo

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿