2016年11月2日水曜日

Yesterday's outfit & New fall items at Shesh!


Hi Hi!

Today's post will be half HebrewXD
The reason I'm blogging in Hebrew lately is cause I'm writing about Shesh, the shop I;m working at, And it might not be so relevant for people who doesn't live is Israel...^^" Well, Also I think my English is not the best and it's easier for me to write about those kind of stuff in Hebrew~~

So This was yesterday's work outfit

Shirt...Pink Latte
Sukapan...LACE GIRL
Shoes...Scoop
Necklace...Tally Weijl

It was actually stupid cause I knew it's gonna rain and I didn't take it seriously XD
In the morning I went to the shop, Got there, Found out I didn't have the key, Went back home and took it and then got back to the shop and it was so windy and I could take something better to wear but.. That morning was too much><
So I guess it's winter now:( Kill me please.

אתמול קיבלנו מלא סריגים מושלמיםםםם שנמכרים ב70 ש"ח^^

יש מלא הדפסים ואורכים, אבל הם לא ממש במידות, יש בערך אחד מכל אחד:( רובן הם קרדיגנים באורך קצר או רגיל אבל יש איזה 3 שהם סגורים.

האהובים עליי:

מינייייייייי



אני חושבת שהסוג הזה של הסריגים יכול להתאים לLarme kei, בעיקר בגלל הצבעים והגזרה שילכו יפה עם חצאיות טול. לדוגמא:


סריג- 70 ש"ח
חצאית- 70 ש"ח

קרדיגנים כאלה מזכירים לי גם את הסגנון של אוקריאה^^ בעיקר עם חצאית עד הברך~

אני אוהבת סריגים וסוודרים קצריםD: 


עוד משהו שהגיע ממש עכשיו לחנות הם סוודרים מפרו 100% צמר אלפקה!O:

ואכן יש עליהם אלפקות קטנותD:
יש אותם בכלמיני צבעים ומידות, ואלו אותם הסוודרים שמוכרים תמיד בדוכן של פרו ביריד חוצות היוצר ב300 ש"ח, רק שאצלנו הם עולים 129 ש"ח!XD
אני אישית אוהבת את אלה שהם אובר סייזD:

ליהי ואני~ רק לפרוטוקול, ליהי כבר קנתה 5 כאלה בכלמיני צבעים ומידותXD


חוץ מזה, הנה שתי קניות שעשיתי לאחרונה מהחנותXD

קרדיגן מנומר גדול ב70 ש"ח


וסט ג'ינס ופרווה ב80 ש"ח שיש בכלמיני מידות וגם בצבע ג'ינס כהה יותר^^
רציתי כזה מלא זמן בגלל סוזו ואקהארו!


הנה לדוגמא:

Akaharu<3


מחכה כבר ללבוש את הפריטים החדשיםD:
אבל צריך שיהיה רק קצת יותר קרO:


Well, Back to English!
I'm now going to work at the shop again and I hope we will get some cute new stuff^^
Also I'm working today in the evening at the Waffle and then tomorrow morning again at the shop and again at the Waffle in the evening and Friday morning also Waffle!!!! It's 5 shifts in a raw!T_T 
I'm gonna die.
I hope I'll have a little time to sleep lol

So I wish you all a great day and I hope it won't rainXD

Love,

GeorgiePiyo

1 件のコメント:

  1. Great post! :D
    I do love that cherry cardigan, and all the rest too. so cute!

    返信削除