2016年12月18日日曜日

Dueba Gossip Grey [CL review]


Hi Hi!

How are you today?
If your week started today, I hope it started well~~
I actually woke up late and rushed to work and it was horribleT_T
 but it's all better now lol
Moepi came to visit me at work today and it was really fun I was really happy to see her^^ Also we ate lunch together cause it was on my lunch time:D

Now I'm waiting for the laundry and I have a little bit of time before my sewing class~
 I'm hoping to do most of my project today..
So I wanted to review another pair of lenses I got from Solution-Lens!


Dueba Gossip Grey

14.5 mm 

I got those lenses in brown the last time I ordered from them and I LOVED them! Also got a it of compliments on those lenses and they were comfortable and fit many makeup styles so I decided I'll try them in grey as well.
Also, I always wanted to try them in brown and grey cause in 2014 when I was in Tokyo I bought the Scawaii Mook and everyone had those lenses and they looked so prettyXD
So I finally got them!


I really loved the color and also the design~ they look kinda natural yet they're big enough and they give a kirakira effect that I absolutely love!
Since they are 3 tone they look kinda light [cause of the yellow inner ring] but they don't look blue at all like some of the grey lenses might look~ Maybe a little green.

I really recommend them cause for me they are comfortable [more then the pink pair I got in the same order] and I really love the look!
I give them 5~5!



And that was my outfit for that day lol

Sweater...Ank Rouge
Skirt...Indio
Black tights
Shoes...King George st. Jerusalem
Hat...TOPSHOP

Point!
I have that skirt since my 2008 Japan visit lolz


And here are some new things I got!

Hibiscus wall stickers I bought for my apartment~ I haven't decided where to put them yet I'm thinking about my closet door but I'm not sure. I got them from eBay! And they're really big btwXD

Also I got this from Shesh where I work!
This is 100% alpaca wool from Peru so it's super warm!

I really like the color and the patters~

It reminded me the kind of things they wear in the manga 'Gals!' so I had to take itXD

I want to do this outfitXD

But I don't have those boots and I look bad in those shorts lol
So maybe just a furifuri skirt or somethingXD



So now I have to go and take out the laundry so bye for now!


Love,

GeorgiePiyo

4 件のコメント:

  1. Those lenses are really beautiful! (*o*)

    返信削除
  2. פעם לא היית מתלבשת בסגנון הזה. מה קרה לכל הליז ליזה, אנק רוז וטרלהלה? חח

    返信削除
    返信
    1. שיניתי את הסגנון לפני למעלה משנה למען האמת~
      כבר מזמן ממש שאני לא לובשת ליז ליסה [קרוב ל3 שנים??] והסוויטשירט שאני לובשת בפוסט הזה הוא של אנק! אני עדיין אוהבת את הבגדים שלהם אבל סגנונות מאוד מסויימים מהם, בעיקר את הבגדים הישנים שהם הוציאו, ולכן אני כבר פחות לובשת

      削除